Portmeirion® Group launches 2017 Spode® Christmas Tree Collection featuring beautifully festive patterns and new home fragrance collection
NEW YORK, NY – May 2017 – Portmeirion Group proudly introduces the 2017 Spode Christmas Tree Collection. With its iconic Christmas tree design, festive new ribbon pattern and home fragrance additions, the 2017 Spode Christmas Tree Collection offers joyful and versatile new pieces that are perfect for spreading holiday cheer throughout the home.
The 2017 Annual Collection launches four new items complete with a beautifully designed ribbon and holly border adorned with sprigs of different colored berries and Christmas ornaments. The Annual Collection includes the 2017 Annual Collector’s Plate, Annual 6″ Revere Bowl, Annual 14oz Mandarin Mug and 12″ Dessert Tray starting at $19.99.
A highlight of the Spode Christmas Tree 2017 collection is the introduction of Wax Lyrical Christmas Tree Candles and home fragrance accessories. Ideal for spreading the feeling of Christmas all through the home, each piece is available in a Spruce scent perfectly capturing the natural smell of a live Christmas tree.
The home fragrance collection includes a beautiful 17.2 ounce Glass Candle with festive Gold Lid and Bow, a 6.7 ounce Glass Candle in gift box, Printed Boutique tin with festive annual border, a Multi-wick 26.9 ounce Wax Filled Tin, a Diffuser and Refill, a 5.9 ounce Wax Filled Tin, a Wax Filled Bauble Ornament with Spode Christmas Tree design, a layered Advent Candle designed to burn and reveal a new layer each day throughout Advent, and an Advent Calendar containing a tea light for every date. Pieces in this collection start at $14.99.
New Christmas Tree figural items featuring Santa Claus and Gingerbread designs instantly infuse the home with holiday style. The 2017 Christmas Tree Figural Collection includes a 12″ Santa Cookie Jar perfect for storing holiday treats, a delightful 8″ Santa Clock with gold trim, a 7.75″ Santa Candy Bowl, Christmas Tree and Santa Musical Figurines, a Santa Salt and Pepper set, Gingerbread ornaments, a Gingerbread House Tea Light Holder with a candy cane trim roof, and for the first time, 6.5″ Stocking Holders topped with Christmas Tree and Santa Claus figural designs. Pieces in this collection start at $14.99.
Additional 2017 Spode Christmas Tree introductions include:
- Beautifully designed Christmas Tree Serveware featuring Salt & Pepper set, Spice Jars Set of 2, Oil & Vinegar set, 13″ Chip and Dip set, 8″ Trivet, 5.5″ Square Bowl, Two-Tier Candy Stand, and Star Dip Bowl starting at $14.99.
- Christmas Tree Gold 4″ Salt & Pepper set. Sale priced at $29.99.
- Christmas Tree Holly Ribbon 5-piece Tin Set including mugs and coasters in a collectible tin. Sale priced at $19.99.
- Adorably shaped Christmas Tree Bakeware featuring sets of 3.5″ Square Scalloped, Round Scalloped, and Heart Shaped Ramekins. Available in sets of 2 and sale priced at $19.99.
- New items in Christmas Tree Glassware include gold-rimmed 16 ounce Stemless Wine Glasses and 8.45 ounce Champagne Flutes. Available in sets of 4 and sale priced at $39.99 per set.
- New additions to the Christmas Tree Melamine collection include an 11″ Melamine Bowl and 14″ Melamine Round Platter. Sale priced starting at $19.99.
For more information about Spode Christmas Tree, and the complete collection of Spode dinnerware and serveware, visit www.spode.com.
About Portmeirion Group
Portmeirion was founded by legendary ceramic designer, Susan William-Ellis in Stoke-on-Trent, England in 1960 and has remained at the forefront of contemporary design ever since. Portmeirion is part of the Portmeirion Group which encompasses the Portmeirion, Spode, Royal Worcester, Pimpernel brands and the newly acquired fragrance candle company Wax Lyrical. Renowned for its tableware, cookware and gifts, Portmeirion Group provides consumers with beautiful and unique collections made to the highest standard that can be used and enjoyed every day. www.portmeirion.com. For updates follow Portmeirion Group on social media.
SOURCE: Portmeirion Group